Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

Reflecting on my achievements this year...well the major occurances mainly.

  • January brought the corneal transplant for Duncan
  • February we moved house
  • March saw Duncan and I getting married
  • April was dedicated to toilet training Charlie
  • May...must have been a quiet month
  • June..again a quiet month
  • July Angus turned 1 and I returned to work
  • August I turned 31
  • Sept Duncan turned 32
  • October Granny Smith, Chris and Eric visited
  • November i started my new job in NICU
  • Decmeber Granny Smith visited for Christmas

So as you can see there has been something significant in most months. So what does this new year hold for us??

My New Years Resolutions change from time to time. But here is the most important ones

  • spend more QT with Duncan
  • spend more time doing family things
  • Lose weight (doesnt everyone want that?)
  • make a scrapping DT
  • learn lots more NICU care

So that's about me. I will add some scrapping LO's soon, just need the new month to start to get inspiration from challenges.

No comments: