Monday, June 23, 2008

Creations from the Crop

The Tassie Girls from MYSTICAL got together on Saturday night for a Crop. I was lucky enough to be able to actually produce some work during this session



This LO I did on Sunday and is for Pencilines is LO I actually




This is another Pencilines sketch...managed this at the crop




This is another created at the crop and is the current STUCK sketch




I Also did this LO at the Crop....it is the Current SCrapbook Divas sketch




And this final LO...I managed to do on Sunday whilst the boys were sleeping, and it is a sketch from the Master Competition at Mystical created by Caroline Brown






1 comment:

Yvette Adams said...

Your layouts are just gorgeous Wendy! I love the layered paper. You managed to do really well at the crop! I've only been to a few crops but I'm lucky to get TWO pages done, lol.