Monday, June 30, 2008

Tagged???? What the..?

Thanks Rachy for the TAG......now you are making me get personal in my blog, what is that all about? http://amazingadventuresofrachy.blogspot.com/


Here are the rules:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Ok so here goes... 7 random facts
1. I have had 9 anaesthetics in my life so far
2. I like mornings (most of the time)
3. I love rain and thunder storms
4. I cannot stand the heat (anything above 24'C and I am not happy)
5. I cannot sing or whistle in tune
6. I do not own 1 pair of black shoes other than boots and sandals
7. I straighten my hair to get rid of my curls

Ok...So now I have to tag 7 others...
-Sara
-Cookie
-Rachael
-Dee
-Tam
-Kayla Renee
-Alice

No comments: