Friday, July 11, 2008

Some new creations for you to all look at

This Layout is my take on the Current MYSTICAL sketch


Here is a Layout from my DT kit at MYSTICAL and also for sale in the shop as a KIT

Here is a COLOUR challenge layout from MYSTICAL (brown, cream, pink and orange)

Here is the STUCK sketch from last week

I know I havent been around on line much at all, but I have had a few computer problems. I have been somewhat creative, but found that my MOJO went missing the same time as my computer fell apart. Hope that now everything is back in order that I will be able to scrap better, and get inspiration from blogs and forums again. x x x


3 comments:

Ally said...

Wendy these pages are GORGEOUS! How cute is the first one!!!! I love how you used the Making Memories diecut paper!
Hugs
Alice

Melissa said...

Gorgeous layouts Wendy, thanks so much for your vote ;-)
Mel x

Cookie Aguilar said...

Hi Wendy!!! wow your pages are beautiful!!! love dropping by you blog!!!