Saturday, October 25, 2008

Retreat Photos

We had a great time at the Mystical Retreat in Ocean Grove, Victoria. The Girls were a hoot and I ahvet laughed so much in ages....here are a few 'out takes'


The Gang (minus Tamara, as she is taking the photo)
Back Row- Bri, Sara, Dee, Karen
Front Row - Kayla-Renee, Me, Susan, and Tam


Here we are again- Dee, Susan and Tamara(back row), Tam, Sara and Me (front row)


Karent, Dee, Susan, Tam, Sara and Me


Tam, Sara and Me




Here is Sara and Me





Here is the 'Old' Boss Karen and Me



My Girl Dee and Me having a few laughs

Glad you enjoyed these funny pics...I'll upload what I accomplished within the next few days...LOL










3 comments:

Karen Knight said...

these are great wendy
man we had a blast!
i have never laughed so much in my life...

Kayla Renee. x

Dee said...

Ummm....where is my "give me sexy" photo??? Hmmmmm?

Cookie Aguilar said...

wow wendy!!! i was really wearing a smile as i was browsing your photos!!! i really wish i was also with you guys!!! neway, cant wait to see your finshed work!!!