Friday, February 20, 2009

some latest stuff ...*WARNING* heavy on the photos!!!

Alrighty then...where do I start....OMG I have been busy..I am totally obsessed about scrapping and challenges and photos and papers etc etc etc. I seem to be going through the layouts at a hell of a rate, and I am loving every single minute of it.

These 2 layouts are for Inspired Blueprints...they have some awesome sketch and I am more than happy to be getting through some of my Christmas photos and using the DEVINE Sassafrass Lass Xmas range....I LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!


This Layout is my example page for the current STUCK sketch....it is a great multi photo sketch

This layout is for The Scrapbook Establishment site. It is my take on their monthly sketch



This here layout is for Creative Scrappers. It is my take on their current sketch...gorgeous colours in this...so fresh and summery.....I love it and am very happy with the result



This layout is the monthly sketch at Hybrid Designs.

And this is for their Survivor Competition. It is a layout about something you have survived with the emphasis on journalling (more than 50 words).....very pleased with how this turned out too


So as you can see...I have been super busy, with lots of very inspiring sketches from all different sites. Please feel free to pop over to one of them and join in the fun, and leave me a comment if you like what you see
till next time...MWAH!!!




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for always having interesting things to look at and for sharing so many layouts, it seems that you have 40 hours in a day insted of 24, think I'm getting ripped off LOL!!!

Linda Eggleton said...

Gorgeous LO's Wendy...you've been super busy! And yeah, I think I must be getting ripped off too...not enough hours in the day..LOL!

Charleegirl said...

Yes i do like what i see. I have done the IB sketches too, but havent done the latet yet... am off to do it now. Thanks for sharing wendy!!

Kirsty said...

Wowsers...I dunno how you make them so fast AND so gorgeous!! Love them!Love that sasslass christmas range:)

Toni said...

wow Wendy, these are gorgeous! LOVIN what you did with the SassyLass range

Susan Longman said...

liking the layouts wends...I think yoiu must drug yor kids ...I can't even begin to keep up with the quantity you pump out...

Krissy Christie said...

Wow Wendy!!!Awesome work as always :)

Krissy xx

Sar said...

OMG Wendy, you are on a roll!! How many LO's is that for this month so far?

Cheers,
Sar

SANDIE MALLON said...

its haRD TO PICK A fav wend there all fabulous..loving all your pages... great desgins there too!!

Ruthy said...

Hi Wendy just like to say your work is awesome totally get your style and noticed some great stuff in the latest SM mag too WTG- ruthy x

Cookie Aguilar said...

wow wendy!!!! your blog is ooozing with gorgeous layouts!!! my eyes were all over them!! love them all!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful page and wow 2 under 2 oh my. I can barely keep up with my 20 month old now.