Saturday, August 15, 2009

Cyber Cropping Fun and a few challenge Layouts

Enchanted is having their CC this weekend.

It is Celebrating Colour, so if you are into Colourful layouts head on over and have a go





This is my example layout for the SKETCH I designed for the CC



This is my take on the COLOUR COMBINATION this month at Enchanted






My take on the White with 1 challenge this month....Neutrals and vintage





My take on the Sketch at Artisitc Document this month


My take on Kym's Challenge at Artisitc Document....

use staples, chipboard title, large photo, and recycled element (stamp and newspaper)




Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and scrapping up a storm!



3 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Hey Wendy, I haven't visited you for a while! Have loved catching up - all your layouts are gorgeous as ever!! Congrats on the DT spot at Annas - I swear I had congratulated you on this but I'm not sure (I'll blame it on my stupid preggo brain)!!! ;D

Anonymous said...

Love ALL the layouts Wendy, especially the Artistic Document challenge, awesome use of products.
Thanks for the inspiration
Tracy:)

Stacy Milford said...

oh WOW! I love your layouts! I have 2 boys also...though in their teens already! Came over from Lisa's blog...hope you don't mind if I blog-stalk you :0)