Monday, August 31, 2009

Last layouts for the month

here is my final 2 layouts for the month.

This one is for "BLACK WITH 2". There criteria this month was black, aua and yellow, with hand cut embellishments and flourishes. Here is my take, with a gorgeous photo of my sister Susan and Angus on his Birthday!



This is a layout I did for "What's Ad About", but I think I entered it too late...OH WELL!

Hope you all have a great week.
I can share more layouts with you from DT stuff. So keep an eye out!


2 comments:

Susan Longman said...

Oooh ...rich on the longmans in this post ...better leave a comment...lol...and how rude you traiter ...you know what I am talking 'bout!!! lol

Aphra Bolyer said...

Wendy, your I Am 3 layout is spectacular....the colors....the flourish chipboard! LOVE it!