Monday, August 10, 2009

My First ANNA's DT creations

I am so excited about my new Design Team positions at Anna's Craft Cupboard. She has the best products in store to play with, and always willing to get the new stuff in.

For this Month, I got to play with Basic Grey 'June Bug', Sassafras Lass 'Me Likey' and 3 Bug 'To the Rescue'. All new ranges and all super cute!



Here is what I created Using JUNE BUG



And using 'To the Rescue'


And of course the bright and forever cheerful ' Me Likey'


I have a few other projects that I have done using the ranges, but I can't revela at this stage. Can you believe I am making cards..OMG...what is happening to me!!




4 comments:

KerrynF said...

WOW Wendy, you have been one busy chick and it is all awesome as always!! And I am lovin your cards dear girl.
Congrats on your DT position, very weel deserved.

Kirsty said...

Just gorgeous Wendy!

Kel said...

Awesome as usual!! When do we get to see the rest??

Amanda Dovey said...

Hi Wendy! Congrats on your DT position - Stunning layouts from this month's kit!!