Thursday, September 24, 2009

------------------------Blinded!!!!!!!??

I can finally reveal some of BLIND SCRAPPING I did over the weekend!


This is my take on the instructions from Scrapbook Savvy's Blind Scrap.
I loved using all my left overs, not 1 original patterned paper.!yipeeee
This is my Blind attempt at Artistic Document. ADORE how this one turned out.
These Monstrosity papers are gorgeous and perfect for my boys!


This is another Layout I did for Artistic Document Cyber Crop,
using white carstock, 3 bright colours, stars, rubons, and brads
Well I think I am starting to feel better. But I cannot believe how cr@p I have been feeling. Hope that I find out soon what it is. Back to the doctors today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wendy :) Thanks for your lovely comment yesterday!
Love these beautiful bright pages, your style always WOWs me!

Hope you're feeling better soon hon.

x

On my way... said...

Love the Sass!! Im not a huge fan of blind scraps, mine always turn out looking too plain, i love urs though, may have inspired me to give the another go!

xx

Kell Lusted said...

As always fantastic!!

Monique said...

Gorgeous layouts, Wendy.
I love the monstrosity papers, too - haven't had a play yet, but hope to soon :0)
Hope you are feeling better soon.