Friday, November 6, 2009

INSPIRED BLUEPRINTS #35 and a toot toot

Yes it is time for another fabulous sketch at Inspired Blueprints. I just love the cleans lines of this sketch, and we got to use the EAD rub-ons that were sent to the DT. I had the gorgeous trees in black...just love them!


Here is my sample for the sketch. I have this gorgeous picture of Kayla and me, and I was inspired by her orange scarf for the colour combination



Close up of the EAD rub-on

And now for my TOOT...Lisa at Inspired Blueprints has asked me to stay on for a further 4 month term. I am so excited cos I just love the sketches and love the inspirational work from the other DTers.

WHOO HOOO for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always have such wonderful layouts etc to share with us. I try to drop in every week just to see what you have been creating and thought it about time I left a comment. Love the work you have been doing and thanks for sharing it with us.

Jodi said...

Gorgeous colours Wendy... the layout is stunning.