Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So anyone want to see my Masters Entry??

Yes..I entered again this year for the 2011 Scrapbooking Memories Masters, and was lucky enough to get an honourable mention for my single, which means that I cannot show you that one for a few more months. But I can show you the ones that didn’t make the cut…LOL

My USEFUL off the page item was an organiser, made completely from scratch. I used heavy duty cardboard, and the dotty embossing folder in the cuttlebug to make the partitions, and also used the birdcage die cut. I also made a little matching keyring out of a maya road tin…CUTE HUH

SM2010 OTP

And then here is my double. I used the butterfly good luck charm hanger from my bridal bouquet as my memorabilia…and the story of Duncan and I is my homage to the past(you cant really see in the picture). I used a fair bit of misting,and lots of intricate embellishing, but I didn’t take a close-up(if you want me to…let me know)

SM 2010 double

So there you go…..SHARED!

9 comments:

Anne P said...

LOVE it Wendy, both are fabulous.

Sar said...

Still don't know how you're NOT a Master...but anywhooo..... :D

Gorgeous work hon. xx

Leanne said...

Just beautiful!!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow - awesome work!!! Congrats on the HM! It must of been close - maybe next year, hey? Love your work.

Tarrah McLean said...

Wow Wendy, just love your submissions for the Masters. I am with the other girls, I don't know how you aren't a Master either and I think you should have gotten HM's for all your projects. Just love your work, thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

At least you had a go...unlike me ....love your creations

Chloe said...

Oh just gorgeous Wendy :-) :-) love that sweet organiser!!!

KerrynF said...

Amazing pieces of art Wendy. Congrats on the HM, can't wait to see that page.

Fran said...

These are amazing!! I absolutely ADORE that organiser!!!
Thanks so much for putting them on your blog :)

Fran xx