Monday, February 21, 2011

Been a while

Sorry to my regular stalkers out there, I havent blogged for nearly a week.

Last week was first day of school and a major adjustment for young Charlie who finds change hard due to his ASD. He has been better than expected actually, and has enjoyed last week at school, although is very tired all the time. Let’s see how Angus goes this week…should be interesting.

Well enough about me, lets look at some scrapping hey!

First off I have a layout that I have done using the STUCK sketch….check it out

IMG_6995

cute little cluster of flowers too

IMG_6996

And then this one if for Anthea’s challenge at Savvy for their Cybercrop. Using ribbon/twine, pearls,layering,cutwork, dimensional tape, stickers

IMG_6991

and another close-up

IMG_6992

2 comments:

donna said...

gorgeous Layouts Wendy!
I hope the boys have a great week at school xxxxx

Anne P said...

Just Beautiful LO's Wendy.