Wednesday, February 16, 2011

First Day of Prep..

..for my big boy Charlie, and he was so excited. Check out his face in this picture, he couldn’t wait to get there.

IMG_6976

IMG_6974

When I picked him up from school, the first thing he said was “ I can’t wait to go back to school tomorrow'…made my heart melt..gorgeous boy!

And a little bit of scrapping too

Another layout from Anna’s Craft Cupboard using a mixture of the papers in my DT kit..both 3 Bugs in a Rug DAWSON range and the Cosmo Cricket GARDEN VARIETY papers

IMG_6963

and a close up of the little tag and prima flower

IMG_6964

I also managed to get stuck into my 52 Week album and managed to get week 4 and week 5 done

WEEK 4

IMG_6978

WEEK 5

IMG_6977

And..last but not least…I managed to get my “T” layout done for the ABC challenges at Savvy…love these challenges

T criteria- Transparency (handmade with stazon ink on overhead projector film), and thickers(some old foam ones)

IMG_6979

close up of those cute pleated flowers Anthea showed us how to make

IMG_6981

1 comment:

amanda73 said...

love love all those layouts.... i just adore your style and admire you from afar...... glad charlie likes school... my son Connor is in prep this year too... after the first day, according to him he wasnt going back, cos he said 'i already went' he thought school was just a one day event lol....