Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Getting back into it..

I was inspired when I saw the criteria and examples from “WHITE WITH 1’ this month…gotta love vintage and brown together!

here is my layout with my cute little Maxie as the subject

IMG_7024

a close up of the clustering

IMG_7025

And then I also managed to get a layout done for the Savvy Cybercrop. Kerryn set us a journaling challenge with 100 words and a poem…love the result

IMG_7022

and a reveal of the hidden journaling

IMG_7023

I also managed to do another layout for my 52 album! Week 6

IMG_7026

and a little close up of the duckies!

IMG_7027

7 comments:

LisaW said...

Wendy, you and I are so alike! I have a little sister and we fought constantly when we were growing up. Mum always said that we'd be the best of friends when we were older. I didn't believe her at the time, but its true! Gorgeous layouts Wendy.

Cathy said...

Fabulous LO's Wendy. Love your WW1 page, just gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along :)

Her Essential Hand said...

these are such fabulous pages Wendy :)) You have aced the WW1 challenge. Love what you have done with the shipping tags too.
Awesome awesome journalling.
again.. great inspiration :))
x

Heather Jacob said...

oh wendy what can I say.. perfection ... love it all.. hugz x

Unknown said...

awww you WW1 page is so adorable Wendy! I love it! Love the one of you and your sis..the shipping tags are sensational! xx

Toni M said...

Love the LOs Wendy. Max is the cutest puppy!
You're always so inspiring :)

ann said...

Love your LOs Wendy especially the WW1 so cute xx