Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bad Blogger..

…I know it has been a long time…almost 2 weeks! That is just not like me. So what excuses can I come up with…let me see…I have been busy doing some ‘secret’ scrapping that I cannot share yet, I have had a birthday party to plan for a 6year old, I have been helping my MIL find a house in Tasmania, as she is moving here from Adelaide, and I have been working a little more than usual…so I guess with all that added up, I have an excuse…SORT OF!

Anyway, I suppose I should share some layouts I did a last week for Anna’s Craft Cupboard using the October Afternoon Campfire range, and Cosmo Cricket Social Club range

IMG_7110

and a little close-up, how cute are these little woodland critters

IMG_7115

And this layout, where I have cut a fringe into the bottom edge of the kraft paper, and used little paper scrolls for a border

IMG_7111

2 comments:

Charmane said...

WOW Wendy that top layout is just STUNNINGLY amazing!!! love it! xoxo Charmane

Tarrah McLean said...

Wow Wendy just LOVE your Log Balance layout. All those little elements are so cute!!
Also love your Animal Farm one too, awesome job with the paper rolling and those Collections butterflies rock!!!!