Monday, March 21, 2011

SO SAD!!!

Cannot believe that our Barkley boy is gone. He would have been 2yr next month…I loved him to bits. He was a spoodle(poodle x spaniel)..and had the nicest nature.

I can home briefly from dropping Angus off at my sisters, to grab my wallet before heading to an appointment, and found him about 20metres from the driveway on the road. He was barely breathing, so I raced him to the vet which is literally 2 min away, but he was dead by the time I got there. There was nothing they could do.

IMG_0216

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh Im so sorry to hear you've lost your little Barkley, !! Sending big hugs your way !!! xx♥

Leanne said...

Ohhhhh Wendy! I'm sorry to read this sad news for your and your family. {{hugs}}....x

Donna said...

Oh Wendy, I'm so sorry you lost your beloved Barkley... hugs xx

Sarah said...

sorry to hear of your loss Wendy. I put our beloved cat to sleep last week - know just how you feel. (((Hugs)))

Unknown said...

so sorry to here of your loss wendy...pets are family...xxxx

Monique said...

My heart goes out to you and your family, Wendy - I am so sorry for your loss (((Hugs)))