Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Get stuck right in!

Well i cant help getting stuck in when I get sent the most amazing DT kits ever….it is hard not to be inspired and get creating straight away!.

Anna’s Craft Cupboard sent me the most amazing lines this month. Here are just a few layout i have managed in between work this week.

First off is the new JILLIBEAN SOUP range “Watermelon Gaspacho”, great summery colours and cute patterns.

IMG_8340IMG_8339

This layout is made using the new MME range “American Made”, love the colours in this range. Thought I might struggle with the ‘AMERICAN-NESS’ but it was actually cute neutral for the most part.

IMG_8342IMG_8341

I also was sent the Crate paper ‘Portrait Collection’..so vintage and so gorgeous. The colours are fabulous, and they go so well with sepia photos.

IMG_8348I added in some Collections elements too.

IMG_8346

IMG_8347

 

Anna also sent me some of the new Echo Park SPLASH range, so that will be coming up soon to a blog near you…LMAO!

4 comments:

WendyMac said...

As always Wendy amazing LO's!! Love them all and the layering you do is fab. Oh hum I am inspired by you yet again. xo

Leanne said...

Simply amazing!! You inspire me with your fantastic LOs!! Gorgeous, gorgeous work..x

KerrynF said...

Stunning work girl!! I love everything you do xoxo

Anonymous said...

Awwww this page is totally sweet , love it :)