Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Some more challenges….OMG.. what is happening to me!!!

So, if you read my last few posts, you will see that I have discovered Scrapbooking from Scratch, and I am really enjoying doing their challenges.

I have managed to do their puzzle challenge: 3 squares, 6 circles, 3 strips, and 2 stars.

IMG_9222IMG_9221

And then there was the blind sketch… well i have never professed to be any good at BLIND SCRAPPING.. as Sarah Ward can attest to…LMAO…but these instructions where easy to follow.

IMG_9223

Here I have used A Lil’ Somethin’ embellies in my cluster.

IMG_9225

We were allowed to add a few bits an bobs to make the layout our own. I put pins in my ribbon

IMG_9224

1 comment:

Sara said...

More fabulous layouts. I love the white paint against the black background.