Saturday, August 6, 2011

Things you create when you are with your BFF

I spent the day yesterday up the river with my BFF Lynn. She and i don’t get together all that often, but when we do I get my mojo on.

I took the scraps from my Anna’s Craft Cupboard DT kit and played around with some different styles. here is what I came up with, a concoction of photos and papers.

IMG_9126IMG_9127

Then I decided to have a play around with some ink pads and paint…OMG..I am actually liking this messy stuff! Who would have thought?

IMG_9129IMG_9128

so….as you probably noticed.. they are both quite different from my usual style… but i love them!

7 comments:

Sar said...

Love them both but the one of you & San is AWESOME!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh I love these, Wendy!

Sara said...

Both are fabulous layouts, especially loving the second one with the Authentique.

Unknown said...

Love both, but my fave would be the 2nd one. Love the colors and grungy feel to it :) Always so much inspiration on your blog :)

Have a great day
xx

Cathy said...

Loving both of these Wendy, the colours in the 2nd LO are fantastic and ADORE your NEW paint technique!! :))

Tina Connolly said...

Awesome layouts! Very inspiring.

Anthea said...

love them both Wendy!!! I love seeing what you do when you get messy, keep it up!