Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What has taken me so long???

…to join up to the Scrapbooking from Scratch forum?? I have been lurking there for quite some time, and actually thought I was a member of the forum… but when I went to sign in …I wasn’t!

So I have managed to get the challenges done for August. I have only take pictures of 2 of them, as I totally forgot to take pics today.. will share later I promise!

Here is my take on SFS sketch challenge

IMG_9197IMG_9198

And this is my take on their quote challenge…I have snuck a few WOW chipboard pieces on their too

IMG_9196

Here is a little bird from the multi bird pack. I have altered it with glimmerglaze from Tattered Angels

IMG_9199

And here is a flourish from WOW too…I again have altered it with Glimmerglaze

IMG_9200

5 comments:

WendyMac said...

These LO's are awesome Wendy. Love the colours you have used and gorgeous pics. xo

Peta said...

I am so glad you have finally 'signed in' at SFS... love seeing new pages in the gallery - especially yours <3

Kel said...

They are both awesome Wends! Cant wait to see the rest :)

Anthea said...

Love them Wendy!!! gorgeous work

Sara said...

Beautiful pages Wendy