Monday, October 17, 2011

Well…what can I say..

..I have been totally inspired to scrap lately!

here are a few layouts that I have created lately for different challenge sites.

This one is for ‘Show Us Your Stuff’ with their technique of using yarn/twine on your layout. I have created a flower with twine.

wildIMG_0288

Then this layout is for Page Maps, using one of their sketches this month.

pupIMG_0287

And then finally, I have been playing with some terrific WOW products.

How cute are these sea creatures with this Wave border??

beach

And then, check out this cute SCHOOL range of chippies!

excursionIMG_0276IMG_0277

super cute hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

LisaW said...

Loving those school chippies! Seriously cute. You are on a roll Wends. All looking fabulous!

Moonie said...

Dont you love it when you are inspired.. I have been too this past week too Wendy... because I have been doing my own layouts.. no DT the past week. It feels great to go through your stash and just use whatever you feel looks good. Love your work and I love the detail you add. super duper x

Lizzyc said...

oh wow.. these layouts are fantastic.. you are on a roll with your layouts.. wonderful embellies too!! love these!

vixen said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww I have just come across your blog via the page map challenge and adore all your work, you are so talented. if only my pages could look half as good as these.
Feeling very inspired after looking through so thank you :)

Marelle said...

Wends oohh yumminess thanks so much for playing over at SUYS for the TRY THIS technique!!
love
Marelle

Ebony van der Starre said...

LOVE the tiger LO.....awesome.....the others are totally cool too!!!