Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Multi-toning your chipboard

We probably have all coloured our chipboard in a single tone, but have you ever tried multi-toning?? Multi-toning is were you create a blended effect on your chipboard with 2 or more colours.

Check out this layout using WOW chipboard pieces

IMG_1526 - Copy

You can see the effect closer here on this image

IMG_1525

on the flaming wings, I have misted over it with Calico Shine mist to give it a shimmery effect

IMG_1524

Enjoy playing around with colours on your chipboard....it is fun!

 

Have your checked out WOW’s HEART competition to win FREE chipboard

and

have you heard about the NEW altamatz????

 

Happy Scrapping

Cheers Wendy x x x

1 comment:

Crystal Goulding said...

Wow very cool! I haven't given that a go before so will have to try it! P.S I have been using those Rubons already! Yay! Love the wholy cow ones, they crack me up! PPS. I need your addy, I forgot to write it down and I'm
Not on Facebook for the moment lol. Can you email me it please? Crystalbowman@hotmail.com thanks xxx