Saturday, March 3, 2012

New stuff to play with

…from the lovely Anna at Anna’s Craft Cupboard.

So far I have being having a ball with the NEW Kaisercraft range ‘Technologic’, cute robot designs and great colours

For this Layout I have used multiple colour mists, and layered the papers and embellishments

IMG_2308

I adore the rub-ons in this pack…cute!

IMG_2309

How cute are these ‘keyboard’ alphas!

IMG_2310

My boys are showing off their latest bedroom decoration…cute!

IMG_2306

Love the die-cuts that come with this range!

IMG_2307

And then finally, I created a few cards using the layered chipboard elements!

I am in the process of creating a couple of other layouts with this range, and will share as soon as I have them done!

Happy Scrapping

Cheers Wendy x x x

6 comments:

Chloe said...

Great creations Wendy!! Love that banner - it would look fantastic in any boys room!!!

Monique said...

LOVE your layout Wendy - the masking and doodling is awesome!
Banner is too too cute as well!

Karen said...

Love your LO stunning work with all the masking and the colours are great. Thinking another shop at Anna's coming up LOL

Michelle said...

Love everything you have done with this range !! Awesome work !

Lizzyc said...

wow.. this is a great range for boys!! love all of this.. and i love the crispness of your photo!!

Karen said...

I LOVE that layout- all the gears and stars plus bright colors! Yum!