Sunday, July 15, 2012

Birdcages from WOW


A New Month and a whole heap of NEW RELEASES for you all to play with, and I bet you can't wait to get your hands on them.
 
 
I was lucky enough to receive the "SMALL BIRDCAGES C1541" as my new release for the month.


Here is the layout I have done with them… all I did was colour them with some STUDIO CALICO Mr Huey’s Mists and they came up a treat!
IMG_3499
How cute do they look layered up like this….!!!!
IMG_3497IMG_3498

not only are birdcages fabulous for Girly pages…but I can also picture them on masculine and vintage ones too!

Cheers and Happy Scrapping
Wendy x x x

3 comments:

Maree said...

just gorgeous

Adriana B said...

beautiful Birdcages, love them on the layout :)

Lizzyc said...

They look absolutely gorgeous, but then the whole layout looks wonderful.. i love the vibrant colors...