Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Hope you have woken up to the New Year with a fresh look at all things in your life.

This year I have decided to make my ‘Word for the Year’

HEALTHY

I plan on making 2013 one where I focus on being Healthy in Mind, Body and Heart…which means some changes will be coming.

2012 saw a lot of health issues for me (which unfortunately will continue into 2013) but I am going to do my damnedest to ensure that the rest of my health doesn’t suffer for it.

My healthy body is going to begin with removing yet another tumour, but then continue with weight loss and exercise to enable me to be fitter physically and mentally.

My healthy mind is going to begin with positive thoughts and affirmations

My healthy heart is going to begin with changing the things in my life that make me unhappy and surrounding myself with things and people who make me happy.

What will 2013 bring you??

4 comments:

Anne P said...

Wishing you a happy and HEALTHY (ier) 2013 Wendy. You are a beautiful person and deserve only the best. 2013 WILL be wonderful and you are going to give this a good quick kick, I know. Big hugs. Anne

Adriana B said...

Dear Wendy
I wish you a very Happy new year for 2013, lets all go Healthy...good idea!!!! :) XX

Kayla said...

Your a very strong woman, so I don't doubt that you will find health and happiness in every way. xx

Monique said...

Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year Wendy, and you are so right too xx