Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Jillibean Soup ‘Sightseeing Stew’

Aren’t these papers from Jillibean Soup magnificent…they are from the new range ‘Sightseeing Soup’ and are available at Anna’s Craft Cupboard NOW. I am so unbelievably in love with this range, the texture of the paper is thick and great for tearing and distressing, and the colours are vibrant with terrific small print designs.

 

Having So Much Fun’ – Here I have used some 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces (frond and circles), and some tags from my stash, as well as  A Lil’ Somethin’ flair, Studio Calico wood veneers, and some die cuts I created with my Cuttlebug

IMG_8769IMG_8770IMG_8771

 

‘Sunny Smile’ – I created a busy background here with mists, Kaisercraft Stamps, roller stamps from Glitz Designs, and washi tape.

IMG_8772IMG_8773IMG_8774

 

‘Jet Boat’

IMG_8791IMG_8792IMG_8793

Happy creating… get scrappy

cheers Wendy x x x

No comments: