Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pink Paislee ‘Pen Pals’

Who doesn’t love the classic colour combo of red/white/blue?? I know I love it and navy blue is one of my favourite colours. The New Pink Paislee ‘Pen Pals’ range is absolutely divine, and the cute sentiments are just adorable. Love the puffy stickers that come with this range as an accessory. They are all available at Anna’s Craft Cupboard NOW

 

‘Trophies’- I have used gesso and negative misting on the background here. plus some random tags and a doily as added elements from my stash

IMG_8775IMG_8776IMG_8777

 

“Dream Big” – I used a few MAMBI stickers as the title and elements. Also featuring A Lil’ Somethin’ flair and some Studio Calico  Wood Veneer!

IMG_8778IMG_8779IMG_8780IMG_8781

 

“Brothers” - Another layout with this terrific range, along with Studio Calico flair and wood Veneers

IMG_8782IMG_8783IMG_8784

 

Love this range SOOO much! and the dashes of pink in it work well..

Happy Scrapping, Wendy x x x

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful layouts, they look fabulous papers!