Friday, October 24, 2014

Simple Stories ‘Legacy’ paper range

These papers are new in store at Anna’s Craft Cupboard,  and have great vintage qualities to them, they would be great for documenting family history and old sepia photos… however.. me being me.. has decided to use them for modern everyday photos.

‘Sad Photo Bomb’ – featuring WOW, Studio Calico and Freckled Fawn wood veneers.

Check out the sad little doggy face in the background… jealous maybe?

001

I used the polaroid die-cut to really zoom in on the subject matter

002003

 

‘Love- treasure memories’ – I have used the accessory pack here along with one of the photo overlays (I have cut the image out)…

001002003

I have layered a heap of doilies, chipboards and tags to create more layers in this layout

004

Vintage feel… looking to document heritage photos? This range is definitely perfect!

cheers Wendy x x x

No comments: