Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Bella Blvd ‘Star Student’

Another late post, doing a bit of blog catch up with a terrific range from Bella Blvd called ‘Star Student’. I am totally loving this range with its primary colours, doodled pages and school theme. This is perfect for general BOY style pages with its bright and funky designs as well as all those school events that need documenting.

‘Create LEGO’ – I just love the Bella BLVD Star Student Paper - Geek Chic paper with the glasses all over it.. perfect for scraping pictures of my little geek Angus. The font on the sticker sheet is also a lot of fun.

010012011

 

‘Grade 3 –2014’ – I love how this range has some muted blue toned papers that are perfect contrast to my child’s bright red uniform and red alphabet stickers, and black just makes the whole layout pop.

007008009

 

‘Today 2013’ - by using a plain grid paper from the range, I was able to use bright and patterned strips to create this background, mixed with some stamps and stickers… turned out very effective.

010011012

ADORE this range, and I think you will too..

 

cheers Wendy x x x

No comments: